All you need is Sunshine & Applesauce! (....or so they tell me!)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Spinach
Thought I'd post quick since I've been slacking lately.... work has been crazy and daddy has been home so I can get up early to go in and stay late. Tonight Miss Pants asked me if she could have spinach. Yep. She of course meant the spinach artichoke dip we occasionally have but still....a two year old asking for spinach doesn't happen very often! She's been putting Auntie through the mess of her still pooping in her pants so we are working on that but she is such a stinker..... We are all decorated for Christmas and will start packing next week for vacation but this weekend we're heading to Nana's to celebrate an early Thanksgiving and help her put her tree up too!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment