Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Snow!














































Well...most of you will think I'm crazy but we put our Christmas tree up tonight! Because of the less than ideal weather we decided to stay home and off the roads and skipped swimming to put up the tree. Pants was totally excited and helped a lot with putting the decorations on it. We will finish the rest with Nana this weekend and the rest of the Christmas decorations won't go up until AFTER Thanksgiving...I PROMISE!! My one excuse is that we are leaving for California on the 18th of Dec. and we want to get a full month out of the tree and decorations. Mark is going to be traveling to SD tomorrow to fix the airplane with the mechanic so hoping the roads are semi-clear and not too dangerous. He will be gone now the rest of the month except for a few days next week and then we won't see him much until we get to California. Hoping everyone is having a good week! ( I swear the tree just LOOKS crooked! )

No comments: