We woke up to snow this morning and my little girl immediately states...."Oh no mommy, I wear my boots?" She was really excited but the snow didn't stay. We are all glad it's Friday today. Long week at work, daddy's been gone since Wednesday and mommy is trying to get over a cold. We got groceries tonight in planning for more snow possibly and staying inside tomorrow!! We are hoping daddy can get back on Sunday afternoon so I can run a few errands and finalize some Christmas shopping! It's crazy to believe that a month from now I will be busy packing for 10 days in sunny California!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're probably wondering why in the world I put this piture up but I was organizing our photos and getting prints ordered and came across some old pics of our girl. This would have been taken almost 2 years ago this month. It's one of my all time favorites.....Nana, Daddy, Mommy, Pants and Bennett (who would bave been 5 yesterday) were outside attempting to get pictures and this was one of them. Time truly goes way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment