Thought I'd post quick before I take me sick self to bed. It's been a long weekend of a new cold for me and I am glad daddy is home to help out with Pants so I could take lots of naps and sleep in. Hoping Nana is feeling better today and her eye checks out OK. Here's a pic of the pumpkin Pants and daddy carved for Halloween. Well....mostly Daddy but Pants supervised! Also you can see what happens when she and daddy get dressed in the morning of a football day! and yes....that is a headband on her head. Ever since her monkey costume she thinks she needs one...... it's cute because she doesn't have hair and people will know she's a girl! SHe also mastered the "thumbs up" today too. We also got to talk with the Reynodls family this weekend adn I hope they're ready for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment