That's all I can say about that. Daddy left for 5 days and I thought it would be fun for Miss Pants and I to venture to the mall for 2 errands I had to do....literally WOULD have taken me 20 minutes but after she threw her pizza on the floor and was screaming bloody murder in the food court for no apparent reason so I took her into the bathroom in attempt to calm her down....... failed at that might I add...... Needless to say after crying and screaming the whole length of the mall so I could get the 2 things done I had been waiting to do for a week she got home and went right to bed. Not sure the reason for the total breakdown but seriously, I felt like I was on candid camera...... Next time I will go by myself before daddy leaves for work.
On a slightly happier note, she got to wear her new jersey today (a Viking with red toenails! as a dear friend noted!) but not that it helped them...... and she is doing well with her potty training still. That's all we can hope for at this point, considering it's been a short 2 1/2 weeks! Notice how proud she is of her sucker which was on the much happier day-Saturday and her cheesy smiles from this morning-pre-meltdown......hopefully Nana is ready for her girl next weekend!!!! (Also how proud she is of her new slippers.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment