Well, we're all still here and still working on our potty training but from a week ago she's made tremendous improvement. Auntie is proud of her as are we. She is still scared to do #2 but we will work on that. Mommy went out today and bought her "Everyone Poops" so we'll see if that helps at all! She has a good Labor Day weekend otherwise and starts her "school" as she calls it on Friday morning. Hopefully she will tell the teacher when she has to go potty. I am nervous about that but I think there will be other kids her age going through the same thing. She had a trip to the dollar store and got her new fancy shoes but did not want her picture taken at all the last couple of days so these are the best I could get!
No comments:
Post a Comment