Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Flight with Daddy!!





































Miss Pants got to take a very special trip today with Daddy at the airport. Her first flight with him!!! The had to do a few test landings so mommy and Pants hopped on to ride along with some other friends of the other pilot. She wasn't so sure about it right away but I told her she didn't have a choice because the door was already locked! She enjoyed it and was all excited the rest of the day talking about the airplane and going up in the sky and coming down again. (But I think Daddy was just as excited as her to have us on board with him!) She got to test out Daddy's seat and even tried to steer the yoke! As much as daddy is gone and how frustrating it is to never ever have any type of a guaranteed set schedule it is amazing that any piece of equipment can do that with only 2 people behind the controls wiht the power that those engines have. Truly amazing. This is actually only the second time I've flown with Mark and the first time for Pants but I think she will be hooked and want to learn to fly someday too..... yikes. (Don't tell Nana!) Maybe someday we'll actually get to go on a trip wtih daddy?

No comments: