Well, Pants had a long talk with mommy tonight when I got home. We have been naughty at Auntie's by jumping on the bed and furniture and yelling/screaming. Miss Pants will have to apologize to Auntie in the morning and she promised me she'd be on MUCH better behavior or I am going to have to start carrying the big wooden jelly spoon with me for when I pick her up! (yes Nana, that's what I said!) It might be time for Nana for visit and have a heart to heart with her girl now that Santa time is fast approaching....... Her best sad face is the posted.
We went swimming tonight and she did absolutely wonderful. It's amazing to see how much she improves each week. She loves her teacher and is getting very daring jumping in! We also had to bust out the footie's pajamas as mommy is not ready to turn the heat on yet!!!!! She thought it was pretty funny that her feet had "boots" on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment