All you need is Sunshine & Applesauce! (....or so they tell me!)
Friday, August 8, 2008
TGIF!!
Hey everyone....I didn't get a picture in tonight but I wanted to tell a bit of a funny tale. So after a long day at work with mommy as my devoted assistant, Miss Pants slept a good while and daddy found out that he is not leaving for the weekend after all and came home so we are going to have a nice quiet weekend at home. I wanted to run to the grocery store so I left daddy and Pants at home....much to my surprise (not really) I came home after an hour and she is standing at the top of the steps crying and blubbering and he is complaining loudly at how naughty she is and that she has been crying and mad since she finished her dinner.....SO......at the same time daddy is complaining loudly, poor little Pants is crying uncontrollably (not really....she stops every once in a while to make sure we still hear her and are looking at her) and telling me ..."Daddy...blubbering, babbling and the like....Daddy this and Daddy that...." Seriously I almost turned around and walked back out the door....at this point in time the grocery store would have been more relaxing.....AAAAHHHH a day in the life.....peaceful mommy comes home to toddler and daddy tattling on each other. :) You are all free to visit whenever you want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment