Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Update...

Hello all, yes we're still here and I don't have any pics today.... long story short, Friday we came home after my assistant was with me while I was at work and she totally melted down on the way home. She took a good long nap and woke up with bad news coming out the bottom half ( I'll spare the details) and a slight temp....but we were outside in the heat so I am sure that didn't help. I gave Miss Pants a nice cool bath and some Tylenol but she was still warm so we sat with a cold rag on her head and she finally fell asleep. Woke up today much better but still VERY whiny and fussy. We met Nana and Great Nana at the mall and went shopping and she did really good....until the ride home. She seriously cried and fussed the entire way home....all 65 minutes of it. Super fun. Daddy is not home yet as he is stuck traveling until tomorrow morning so that makes for an even longer weekend. making cookies are on the agenda...perhaps tomorrow when I'm a bit more motivated to be productive. Little Miss is sleeping now and that means it's movie time! Hoping you are all enjoying the last month or so of summer/nice weather!

No comments: