Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance




Well....we have officially started Fall I guess! On Wednesday, Miss Pants had her first day of swimming again-but this time by herself in the pool and no mommy....she cried for the first 10 minutes and then I had to go tell her to stop crying because a three year old crying in an enclosed pool sounds somewhat like 10,000 kids screaming in an enclosed pool. She came around and after the lesson proceeded to tell me in the locker room "that was fun mommy!" Stinker. Saturday we had our first official Tap/Ballet class and even though mommy had tears in her eyes and I tied the tap shoes....I knew she would have a great time and that there is nothing I can do to make her stop growing up!! She did awesome and the teachers said she is a very well-mannered, polite little girl....I hope I'm not jinxing it!!! We are so proud of her!! We are all anxious for the first recital!!!!! (PS-I have the quilt pinned and am going to start hand quilting this week!!!)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

She looks SO cute in her little dance outfit!!! :)