All you need is Sunshine & Applesauce! (....or so they tell me!)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Weekend
No pics today.....we had a busy weekend but a nice one! Saturday we had dance class and Pants did awesome. She loves it and the teacher is awesome too!! I can hardly wait for the recital! We had a birthday party after that for a girl from daycare....I've been off-kilter all week and was 20 minutes late to swimming lessons on Wednesday and yesterday we almost missed the party! I thought it was from 2-4 and as we were getting in the car ready to go I looked at the invitation (yes, I should have read it BEFORE) and it stated it was form 12-2! AGH! We made it barely and stayed for a short while but if you know me, I am rarely late to anything. So chalk that up to two times this week--maybe turning 30 on Friday is kicking in early!?!?!?!? JEEZ LOUISE!! So I have updated our calendars and am ready for the week!! Last night I took my favorite girl to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and she had a blast. It was really cute! It is so fun to be able to take her to things like that now that she is older, potty trained and willing to go! We are excited for the Toy Story/Toy Story 2 coming out in October!! We had a bid day today-we went to a new church. Pants went to Sunday School while I sent to service. She had a great time and is sleeping soundly now! We are hoping to get involved in a few things there to meet new people and have Pants experience a church family. She loves when we go to church at Nana's so I am hoping she will continue to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment