We've been busy today...now sure why but I got the itch to do some spring cleaning Friday and today. Daddy thinks I'm crazy but it feel SO good to know that everything is cleaned. blinds, curtains, windows inside, furniture moved and vacuumed behind and under and the WORST OF ALL.....we moved the stove and refrigerator out to clean under. they had obviously not been cleaned behind since the beginning of time. YUCK. I can handle most gross things but I nearly gagged. So for all of those clean freaks out there....do yourself a favor and pull out the stove and fridge and clean under it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel tons better knowing that it's super clean now :) I also started digging into Miss Pants' closet, washed all new spring/summer clothes, organized drawers, rearranged her furniture and am in the midst of organizing the filing cabinets in our closet. Daddy so graciously moved the computer desk out and cleaned/dusted the computer and I cleaned behind it and moved our furniture and vacuumed to. NO I'm not nesting but man does it feel good knowing everything is clean!!! All that's left to do is make cookies this afternoon when our Princess wakes up from her rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment