All you need is Sunshine & Applesauce! (....or so they tell me!)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Long weekend...
Yes, it's been over a week...we've been pretty busy and Pants has a lovely cold that she shared with her Daddy before he left the country. So nice of her! We have spent the day playing, hanging out, dancing, spent a few minutes outside and she's been sleeping for over 2 hours now. I hope she gets lots of rest these next 2 days to fight off this nasty cold she has. Poor thing could hardly talk this morning she had so much crap in her throat! Daddy arrived safely to Panama. He's there for a week and then leaves again Valentine's Day. Nana is coming to visit next weekend (both she and Pants are pretty excited). She called Uncle Nate yesterday to wish him a happy birthday and I hope that helped make his day :) I will try to get some pics of her today or tomorrow to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment