Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!






















Seriously, I've already shoveled at least 5 times this weekend to try to keep the driveway ice free. Not fun. REALLY looking forward to 10 days in California!!!!!!!!!! We are all packed except for the essentials and had our family Christmas with the G family last night. The kids had a blast decorating cookies, playing and opening presents. Pants loves her new "dollies" as she calls them and that is all she's played with ALL day today. The clothes and shoes snap on so they are great for her and she has a blast. Low key day today, resting up for another week. Auntie came up with the Nutter Butter reindeer and all 3 had fun making them! I was smart to make the sugar cookies the night before and it worked out well. They did great decorating them and you can see the aftermath! I am proud of all 3 for the creativity and decorating jobs! (although I think they all had M&M rings around their mouth before too long!)
I've been updating the scrapbook and getting ready to head to Nana's for Xmas next weekend after Disney on Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pants is looking forward to that too and to be able to go back to where the hockey game was....she'll probably ask where the Zamboni is! We are hoping daddy gets home before tubby time tonight since he'll be gone part of the week and next weekend and he'll miss Christmas.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Piper is so cute! I like the picture with Santa Claus that you have on Facebook. :) Happy Holidays!