Friday, December 26, 2008

A few more days...

Daddy had to leave us early to go back home to work but Miss Pants and I have a couple more days here. We are getting packed up and only have to ship a couple of boxes back to MN, but we are loving our time with the Reynolds family. Strange to think that we've been waiting for so long and anticipating it and now the time is almost over :( We have one more big outing to Sea World on Sunday before we head to the airport and are not looking forward to the 50 degree temperature drop when we get back!! Miss Pants has been busy with her new digital camera Santa brought her and had been taking lots and lots of pictures that I will post when I get home!!! Nana is probably jumping at the bit waiting for pics pf her girl but I have so many on the camera I am going to wait until we are unpacked and settled back in at home. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and traveled safely wherever they went. Can you believe it's almost 2009!!!!!!!! Also--a big shout out THANK YOU to the G family for babysitting Last Chance (the family fish) while we were gone!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: