Here she is at her finest. Miss Pants a mess. After we ate dinner on Monday, Daddy shared his cookie with her and this is what happened. Such a beautiful face! It's really funny because she normally doesn't eat a lot of chocolate/sweets except her treats at Aunties (dum-dum sucker, etc.) and her cakes from Uncle Nate! So apparently when she's got the treat she's all into it!
Pants did wonderful at swimming tonight although after her fits at Aunties today I told her we should probably stay home. She has progressed so much more this session than any other and that is a good sign I hope. She's getting more daring kicking on her own without my help and loves to jump in and even lets me put her ears under while she's on her back. I guarantee you that I was not that comfortable in a pool at her age!! ( That was also EONS ago)
I can hardly believe it's nearly the middle of October. I have my Christmas shopping list made and am starting to think about Xmas cards, etc. Daddy is going to be working/flying everyday but 3 in November so Pants and I are going ALL OUT for Christmas this year decorating. Real tree and all. We will even put up my grandma's Christmas village!!!! He's probably pass out when he comes home and it looks like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation :) (shh.... don't tell him!)
1 comment:
I think mommy needed a chacolate kiss!!
Post a Comment