Thought I'd post the latest from this week. Rainy and cold weather but we are heading to Nana's this weekend to see family. Daddy just booked his super cheap ticket to come out to California with Pants and I. Originally it was just going to be us girls but We found a really good deal so he will be out there for a portion of the time with us. Look out Reynolds family!!
We are also remembering a very special little boy today that passed away 2 years ago. He was truly a gift form God and is an angel looking over his family and friends now. Our thought and prayers go out to all those in his family as they reflect today.
Can you believe 2008 is nearly over? What a whirlwind it's been on this end of the spectrum. Only a couple months and it will be Christmas and then in comes 2009! I hope everyone is looking foward to a wonderful holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment