Saturday, January 23, 2010

Updates!
















Hola! Just thought I'd update the blog since it's been a month....Nana will be chomping at the bit this weekend looking for new pictures :)
Piper opened her presents from the G family and had a blast!! She got an awesome scooter, a tool set, both of which are used daily, some craft projects and a special ornament!
We've been busy-Mostly hibernating from this ridiculous weather we've been having though. Here's few pictures from the past few weeks-I really need to take more and have the battery charged and sitting on the counter so I remember. We had daddy's Holiday party for work last night and decided to take Pants with us-we ate and bowled...poor girl didn't get home until nearly 11 pm. She did awesome, behaved and even got 2 STRIKES!!!! Little stinker! She was so good being the only kid there-sat patiently, mingled and gave everyone high-5's. I think all in all it was a success. We are glad we took her and got to have a night out together!

We are putting up Valentine decorations today and hanging out at home together. When Pants gets up from her nap we're watching "Bright Eyes" with Shirley Temple since that is part of her Dance Recital routine. She is pretty excited! Tomorrow is crock pot roast, potatoes and carrots and VIKINGS!!!!!

No comments: