In the flesh. Today. Signed my Cookbook, got an awesome t-shirt and had a blast!!! For those of you who don't know who this amazing woman is- http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ is an amazing blog, full of pictures, recipes and life stories. I got up this morning at 3 am with The Dad, dropped him off at work and continued on my way to the signing. I got there at 7:30, was the first one there, but shortly there after two more ladies, followed by about 400+ more fans to wait for Ree to get there!! She got there at 1 pm so we stood there for a while but it was TOTALLY worth it!! She answered some questions first and I was the first in line to have her sign my books. I was super duper nervous but managed to mumble a few questions and what not. She gave everyone a t shirt too!! (oops, I already said that!) Here are some pics. I'm still super excited and it's been 6 hours now. She is also going to finish and publish Black Heels to Tractor Wheels!!!!!! YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment