Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Change

We've experienced quite a change in our house a couple of weeks ago. The company I had been working for closed the MN office so I am for the time being, a stay at home mom in search of another job along with the other million + Americans. We have a lot of decisions to make in the next few weeks as to if we are going to stay where we are or relocate to be closer to daddy's work. Lots of decisions, choices and challenges. I am thankful for this time to spend with Pants but given the drab state of the economy, I am hopeful for a job soon or a epiphany from the government. I am placing my money on the job. We will keep you all posted on what we do but for now, say a few prayers for us! We had been sort of preparing for it but when it actually happens it's a totally different situation. You can prepare and predict all you want but it's still a slap in the face. A lost feeling-almost like a foggy brain :) Just ask my mom! Pants is liking being at home, she gets irritated with me by mid-day but I have been keeping her busy with crafts and writing projects, playing outside when weather permits or riding her bike in the garage. We will hopefully be able to visit her buds at daycare every once in a while just so she can hang out. I am certain that something good comes out of every situation and keep my faith in that. If we end up moving, we will be closer to family and friends too. We hope all is well with everyone that actually reads this and the next post will probably be Miss Pants in her Halloween costume!!!!

No comments: