Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday











After a nice peaceful day at home, Pants is tuckered out and sound asleep. She had a big party to go to yesterday for a special 6 year old!!! We spent the rest of yesterday (HOT OUTSIDE!) at the pool and she slept good all night long! We just hung out today, went for a walk this morning and played inside thinking it was going to rain. I was a crazy lady last night and cleaned out our closet, which turned into the other 2 closets in addition to that one that I put off in the spring.....3 huge garbage bags later......at 11:30 PM Saturday.....I was done and am still not sure what I was thinking, but I am happy it's done! and hoping it will stay that way!! She was practicing her posing yesterday so I thought I'd share! We picked Daddy his first bunch of onions today too!

No comments: