We've been eagerly waiting for the nice weather to get here and after being sick all week, Pants and mommy are getting a lot of rest today and tomorrow! Daddy is flying to Panama today and will hopefully be back tomorrow for the week.... She's been asking me for flip-flops like mine since last summer and I finally gave in-only because I found some with the elastic straps that hold them on! I have to stitch them a bit to make them a little tighter until her feet grow a little bit, but she's had them on all day today and yesterday! We went to Nana's last weekend for only an overnight since we thought the weather was going to get yucky and of course it didn't. But we are glad we came home because Pants was pretty miserable on Sunday-Tuesday. Ear infection, cough, cold, all that good stuff. She was a trooper but we are glad to be resting at home today. I can't believe it's already the middle of March!
No comments:
Post a Comment